Friday, August 28, 2026

Front Porch Eclipse and Balloons

 All within 12 hours, watching the sky, from my front porch, I got to watch the lunar eclipse and this morning--balloons, from the Art and Air Festival.

One photo of the eclipse, mostly I just watched.  Handheld camera too so was happy anything showed up.

Shortly after my alarm went off this morning, I saw the balloons sailing by, from my bedroom window and returned to the front porch to watch.  


I thought it'd be cloudy today but the sun was out early



So long balloons.  They'll be out again tomorrow morning.



I was thrilled to see the eclipse in a beautifully clear and dark sky.  To enjoy balloons this morning too---just really lucky I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Front Porch Eclipse and Balloons

 All within 12 hours, watching the sky, from my front porch, I got to watch the lunar eclipse and this morning--balloons, from the Art and A...