Tuesday, October 15, 2024

15 Cats

 I'm taking 15 cats up to be fixed at the FCCO in the morning.

9 are from the 12th street Lebanon colony while the other six are from the Bellinger colony.  One of the six from there is a kitten, and might be too little, not sure.  I missed out on Gleaners distribution today, to go up there to trap.   The cats mostly vanished.  Two of the females have tiny kittens, too so I couldn't take those females.  The property is typical for being a drug people haven.  Tons of old falling apart trailers and campers, boats, trash.  Hard to see.  Once was probably beautiful there.

Here are the six:







From the Lebanon colony, 9 are going but I'm guessing the black tux might already be fixed.






This is the guy who nailed my ankle


This is the tux who gave me a hard time under the drop trap and is actually super sweet (only to me) and likely, I'm guessing, already fixed, but I could be wrong.  I had nowhere I could take him out and check that out.  So the clinic will do so.



Time to hit the hay.  It's been raining here, misting really, nothing that significant.  Dreary though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Cats

 I'm taking 15 cats up to be fixed at the FCCO in the morning. 9 are from the 12th street Lebanon colony while the other six are from th...