Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Car is Taking a Break

 My car is taking a break.   

It needs one.  Maybe it will self heal.

I got a mechanic appointment for it on January 3.  

It started not starting during the day even yesterday, instead of just in the morning.   

So, not feeling like getting stranded somewhere, the car is on break til it sees the car doctor.

I got a ride back up to return the two Foster boys last night.   I got a ride with someone else today to return the near Sweet Home girl, Tink.   The Albany cats went home with their people this morning.   So all is good in catland.

I get a break too and will use it wisely.   

Merry Christmas to all.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes we do and I don't mind at all, really. My car looks after me and breaks down when it knows I need to slow down.

      Delete
  2. You definitely deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so does my hard working car.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it's good to take a break. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good to take a break. I'm convinced my car takes care of me by breaking down when I need a break.

      Delete
  4. I am glad that you are getting a break - and hope that the car is a simple (and inexpensive) fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have faith in local mechanics. They're extremely talented and smart people. I'm sure they'll figure out what is wrong and right it.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes a forced break is the best kind. It makes you look at and do things you might not otherwise consider. At least, that's the way it works for me. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your upbeat post and replies to comments. ~hugs~ Be well, my dear, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darla, how are you? Merry Christmas to you also.

      Delete
  7. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could just give a car a couple days off and they would "heal" themselves!!? Have a very Merry Christmas, and good luck with your car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so nice. January 3 seems like a long way away right now, for its mechanic appointment.

      Delete

Last Trip to Lake?

 I went to the lake yesterday.  It was supposed to get up to near 80 by late afternoon.  I checked the reservoir level first, to make sure I...