Monday, August 08, 2022

Temp Bathroom Kittens

 I was bored.   I got a message from a young woman stating she had a mom and four kittens needed somewhere to go NOW.

I thought she meant she had them in hand.  She didn't.  They were a neighbors.  The neighbor was being evicted.   She had them in hand with relinquishment signed, by end of day, however.  

I posted about them everywhere, hoping somewhere there was a rescue or shelter with space.

Got no offers though, except, a private person will hold them until a rescue can be found with space.

Good enough!  I drove over to Lebanon and picked them up.  Tomorrow I'll drive them to Wilsonville.

For one night, I have a very proud torti mom and her four babes in my bathroom.

They're about 3 weeks old--a fuzzy torti girl, a fat muted torti girl and two orange tabby boys.


Just one night of more kittens, but one night is good.

Also I got one gutter corner repaired and sealed.   I won't know if it stopped the leaks til it rains.  Four more corners to go.

Today I drove them all to Wilsonville, and met up there with the lady who is fostering them.   I let them out while waiting in the car.

Mom had to give orange boy a bath.



7 comments:

  1. ~squee~

    Thank you again for being amazing. And best wishes on those repairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the corner gutter.
    And awww at the proud mama and her babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, on the gutter corner. I should have worked on another today but didn't. Or, haven't yet.

      Delete
  3. Those kittens and cat will make someone wonderful pets. I know they will find a good home. But for now thanks for sharing their cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really wonderful and yes, will make someone very very happy.

      Delete
  4. That's a very sad story. Glad you were able to get them someplace safe.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...