Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Seriously?

 I was back at trying to catch the kitten again.  In the park.  No luck.  I saw the kitten on the baby cam but that was as far as it got.

I did however catch a surprise cat---a big black male.  I know he wanders residential.  The people whose female I tried to get them to get fixed, without luck after four attempts, pointed him out to me, walking down 5th street, crossing their street and heading straight into the park. 

Who's that, I asked, and is he fixed?   Neighborhood bully, they claimed, fights with our cats, they said.  Anyhow, now he's in a trap and thankfully KATA will get him fixed Friday and one less male impregnating and fighting there.



A Lebanon friend said she'd come up and spell me, while I went and got lunch somewhere.  I was waiting on her when a familiar car rolled around.  I waved and he waved.  I've seen him in the park for years and chatted with him often, although I don't know his name.  I gave him my card once because he complained about neighbors' unfixed cats across the river where he lives.   

This encounter was a bit different.   We chatted through his car window, but I was at least two feet from his car.   He asked for another of my cards.  I quickly got one from my car and handed it to him through his window and saw to my shock, he had his pants down to his knees and everything on up was in full view, if you get my drift.

My first thought was:  "Great.  Another pervert."

I backed off.  He kept on chatting like all was normal.  Ok, mister pervert, move along.

I told my friend what had just happened, when she arrived just moments later, and we had quite the laugh over it as she has encountered him repeatedly there in the park, too.   Although not like that. (not yet)

I told the park people what had just happened because his pants might have been down before our encounter which means he might be getting his jollies viewing others at the park.  Kids would be the main concern.  

I'm naming the black cat, for records, "Jollies", to remember the day, although how could one really forget, I caught him.



8 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:04 PM

    Funny story. Some people might be really alarmed. I never really get that kind of public exposure. What do they get out of it aside from ridicule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either. My brother, when I talked to him this afternoon, asked the same thing, what in the world was he expecting as a reaction, why would someone do that. It's something nobody normal would ever understand I suppose because nobody normal would do that. Anyhow, I hope he's not a dangerous sort.

      Delete
  2. That incident was very scary. I'm glad he was reported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeuw.
    I can remember being on a bus one day and looking out the window and down at cars passing by.
    One solitary male driver was busy with himself as he drove. I pity anyone who pulls up beside him at traffic lights...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuk, EC. People who do things like that in public, there's something really wrong there.

      Delete
  4. Ewww! Does he seem to have dementia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think so, seems very lucid, younger than I am. He just seemed like a friendly park user before yesterday. Many people walk there daily either alone, with a friend or with their dogs. When I told the host what happened his first reaction was to laugh out loud and say "Only in Waterloo" because so many odd things happen at the park. Used condoms in the dog park parking lot are not uncommon, nor are hookups, in the backs of cars or trucks. I startled a meetup pair when I mistook the pickup they were in for that of my friends. First a woman's head pops up, then a mans'. I don't really know what he was up to, but maybe that's why he's in the park a lot, playing with himself while he watches others. I don't know.

      Delete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...