Saturday, January 18, 2020

Success!

25 cats caught at two locations in Sweet Home.

12 at the one I started two days ago.  11 of those were caught by yesterday and one more today.

13 at the other location, which isn't far from the first one.

Karen came down from Portland this morning and just left for home with all 25 cats in her car.  The cats will all be fixed tomorrow at the FCCO clinic and come back here to recuperate over night tomorrow evening.  I'll take them all home Monday.

That's not a bad day's work and the impact will be astounding down the line! 

Well anyhow, off to bed for me.





6 comments:

  1. Big success. Sleep well,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! Happy about all those local cats getting fixed.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on another job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Well done you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! This is a huge triumph. I hope you get well deserved peaceful rest. ~hugs~ Take care, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Dashing

 Got a message this morning.  Was I even really awake yet?   The weather has been really winterish, with winds, pouring rain, cold, even thu...