Saturday, May 25, 2019

Rainy Gray Weekend

As is usual in Oregon, when a holiday weekend hits, you can almost count on rain. 

This weekend is no exception. 

I'm sure some people went camping or to various events or whatever other people do on Memorial Day Long weekend.

I've been cleaning much of the day.   Not even dressed yet and it's almost 3:00 p.m.  How pathetic is that?

So I don't seem like a complete lazy louse, I'll post some cat photos.

Rogue, Tillly's brother.   Tilly died suddenly a few weeks ago after suffering a saddle clot.

Smolder


Willy Wonka

Window Watchers, including bottom shelf, Brambie, in the cat bed, and old sister and brother pair Panda and Soloman.  Stiletto is up top.

Olson Lane cats Arrow and Di Vinci.  Di Vinci is such a mellow old boy.
Juno tries to snooze while sitting up

Kitten Ganger Muffy
Muffy and Jack


Jenny

Muffy again
The cats too have complained to me about the falling rain and I tell them, with upturned hands and shrugging shoulders, "Who'll stop the rain?"

9 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful furry friends.
    Our cats have always blamed us for inclement weather. Noisily and sometimes pointedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your cat pictures. Smolder is very appropriately named. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smolder is a huge older boy. He went to two homes but hid in a hole behind the wall at one, and cried for hours at the other, so here he has stayed for years now. He likes the garage cat room over the house, and the cat yard, but is lovable and likes to be on my lap when the weather is nice and I sit in the yard. He has that brown undercoat and is just a really nice guy.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Nice photo of Muffy and Jack together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew. The Kitten Gang are always together or not far from one another and constantly play. They're hardly kittens anymore, but they still act like kittens. At first the old cats here resented them but they have a lot of them back to playing now.

      Delete
  4. Aww Smoulder is beautiful. Perfect name for his coloring in his face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smolder is gorgeous, smart and very large. Also, he's a big baby.

      Delete
  5. I adore your photos my dear, but you've known that for years.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...