Monday, January 14, 2019

Nine Cats Fixed Today

I took 9 cats up to be fixed today.

The three Kennel Road cats, a mom and her two kittens, all girls.  Her little boy was given away to a couple two roads east and I'd gotten him fixed last week.  That lady gave this lady my number.  It's good these three are now also fixed.

Bonnie, the mom, fixed today.

Tiny, a little tabby on white girl kitten, also fixed now.

Shelby too was fixed.
The two I caught out on Griggs, Homie and Gypsy---both girls!
Gypsy is fixed now.

Homie, the mackerel tabby, is now spayed too.
Then there were the four young ones I caught at the large KB colony.  KB stands for Knox Butte.

Three boys and a girl.  I name all the cats for their records.

Cortez, is a little boy, now neutered.

DeFuca is a little girl, now spayed. 
This is Juan, a black tux boy, but I'll get a better photo of him tonight.


And Panama, a little gray tabby boy.
So a start on that colony with four young ones, three of them boys.

Tomorrow I return these six, as the other three already went home, and trap 8 more at the KB colony.  KATA gave me their 8 reservations on Wednesday.   So I hear about the colony a couple days ago, and by Wednesday, 12 of them will be fixed.  That's not bad.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that things are working out so far in the new colony. I hope it continues to be problem free and you get the whole group fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just returned four and trapped 9 more. I have 8 reservations tomorrow but two got into each of the last two traps and I wasn't going to release the extra.

      Delete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...