Saturday, January 26, 2019

28 Faces

The 28 cats fixed so far at the KB colony.  I started trapping there just under two weeks ago.

The first four were fixed that Monday, 3 boys and a girl.

DeFuca, a little gray tabby tux girl.

Cortez, a teen boy

Juan, also a teen boy

Panama, a gray tabby teen boy
Kata gave me their 8 spots that Wednesday.  I trapped 9.  Hoodsie was the one I held out.  The other 8 were fixed Wednesday.  3 girls, 5 boys.

Camille, a muted calico

Fuji, a muted torti

Krakatoa, a large black tux female with bite wound infection on one shoulder, so she got a convenia injection.
Denali, a teen black tux boy

Etna, a brown tabby on white teen boy

Kilimanjaro, a black tux teen boy

Rainier, a black tux teen boy

Shasta, another little boy
I had seven spots this last Monday, but was given three more by the clinic, due to a cancellation, then got an 11th spot, from someone who wasn't going to use it.

So I took 11 of course.  7 girls, 4 boys.

Cassandra, a long hair muted torti

Cinderella, a muted calico

Clementine, a calico

Whitey, a torti point Siamese

Barbary, a young black female

Flecks, a black tux young female with ringworm.  You can see it around her right eye.  Not much left, was healing.
Flame, a flame point Siamese male

Junior, a large tame black tux male

Reddit, a red tabby male
Finn, a black tux boy

Tailor, a black tux girl teen
Tuesday, I took two more to be fixed.  1 girl, 1 boy.

Catalina, a calico

Gemini, a gray and white boy
25 of the 28 were fixed at Willamette Humane's clinic.  The final three of the 28 were fixed at Heartland Humane in Corvallis.  1 girl, 2 boys.

Snowflake, far left, is a Siamese mix male kitten.  Hoodsie, at the back, is a gray and white young male.  And finally Oreo, up front, is a young black and white girl.
28 faces.

13 girls.  15 boys.

At least two more to catch out there.

4 comments:

  1. That is a LOT of cats whose life you improved for one busy week. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a giant hearted machine! And thank you for the perfect well wishes regarding my fish tanks. Take care, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fish when I was young. They died in a tank I'd set on a counter. The counter was in front of a baseboard heater that never had worked. Only one weekend, maintenance fixed it and they all died.

      Delete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...