Sunday, January 28, 2018

Lady in Heat

I have a cat in heat in the garage.  She is miserably in heat.  I need to give her a dildo or something, to give us all some peace for the night.  Think I'll stick a stuffed animal in with her.  My gawd!

She's from Brownsville.

Her last litter is still with the lady who brought her up, too, who is trying to find them homes.  They got fixed a week ago.


I also got four cats from Sweet Home.  A couple had a mom cat wander up and have kittens under their house.  She's tame, they are not, but getting that way.   I trapped the three kittens yesterday and mom, we just put her in a carrier.  They are all four in a big cage together.  One big happy family.  Who all will be fixed tomorrow.  Along with miss frantically in heat, rolling around in a trap on the garage floor while they watch, fascinated, from the cage, on a table.

The four Sweet Home cats watch the Brownsville in heat female in the trap on the garage floor.

The four Sweet Home cats just after their arrival here.

I call the Sweet Home black teen, who is nearly tame, Larch.  He's really sweet.

His bro, the mackerel tabby, I named Mahogany.  Tree names!

This is girl teen, a torti, named her Piney, and look at the color of her feet!
Their mom is a black tux, and I named her Willow. 

In the bathroom is the last Sodaville colony cat needing fixed, a kitten, Fluffy.  He is darling!   No photo yet. Tomorrow!   And then I have, also from Sodaville, from not far from Fluffy's colony, Smokey.  I'd gotten a call about him, and possibly others.  She thinks they're being dumped and I think they're all offspring from the original Sodaville colony because those cats bred there a long time before I got the call to go fix them.  Anyhow, Smokey did not expect to be trapped and was quite shocked when it closed behind him and he's not happy.

Smokey has to stay way clear of the Brownsville girl.  WAY away.  There would be trouble, and two cats involved, should they get a whiff of one another.  You probably know what i mean.
So anyhow, taking the four Sweet Home cats and the Brownsville girl to Salem to be fixed.  Smokey and Fluffy, the Sodaville boys, one big, one little, will be fixed at Heartland, along with Cami, the last kitten needing fixed of five kittens trapped, plus their mom, who were living under an Albany house.  That will be that for that family.  And that will be that for Fluffy's family.  HOwever Fluffy's extended clan, now occupying quite an area, will still need located and fixed.

4 comments:

  1. Our first cat went into heat before we got her fixed and it was miserable for all involved. Hope she and you get relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you'll ever run out of names?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many good works. ~hugs~ I like the idea of tree names. Very clever! Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to pop by again after reading your great comment on my little blog post about that triathlon. I want you to know that you are the least lazy person imaginable. ~nods~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Green Peter Drawdown Video

  A video made about the Green Peter reservoir drawdown.  Will it help at all?   I don't know.