I am a Cat Woman. My self-appointed mission in life is to save the feline world! To accomplish this mission, I get cats fixed. Perhaps my mission might be slightly delusional. This blog is a mishmash of wishful thinking, rants, experiences as I remember them and of course, cat stories and cat photos. I have a nonprofit now, to help keep the cats here cared for and to fix community cats. Happy Cat Club formed in 2015. Currently, we are on a mission to fix 10,000 cats.
Friday, April 24, 2015
U is for Username
Choose a Username and password
Your Username must be Unique
Please choose again.
The Username you have chosen is taken.
What?
UtterlyUdder 911 is taken?
Uranous$!z3 is taken?
MyMamasUnderwear420 is taken?
UptownUterus503 is taken?
UrbaniteUtopia111 is taken too?
UltraUnholyUndead50, plesae say it's not also taken! Well, O.K.
Unbelievable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beautiful Days
The weather has been simply beautiful. Temps get up to mid 70's. Today began with heavy fog. I love fog. It lays low in the valley l...
-
I went and saw my old friend--Waldo Lake. I can't be alone all the time, here in this house. I do love my cats. But getting out is a ...
-
Our weather is far from August normal lately. After the brief heat wave, it went to predicted extreme rain, which didn't happen, but mi...
-
I made it back to Waldo. Monday I took five cats from Gills Landing colony to be fixed and tested at the Salem clinic. All five, four gi...

UptownUterous is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteIt could be a musical, don't you think?
DeleteThanks for visiting my blog. Those were a lot of U's :)
ReplyDelete