Thursday, January 30, 2014

Solution!

Odd Cat Out is paying for Cougie and Rogue to be treated at their vet up north.

They'll first get antibiotic injections, then, in about two weeks, dentals.

And, very soon, I will officially be an Odd Cat Out affiliate, meaning I can fund raise for the cats care here as Odd Cat Out South.

The relief, to have a solution, is overwhelming.

Relief for me, to be able to continue care for the cats here, under another nonprofit, as I used to do with Poppa Inc., and relief for Cougie and Rogue, who are getting vet care, without me mortgaging my soul!

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...