Thursday, January 26, 2012

A List of Things I Wish I'd Done (or hope to do)

Here is a list of things I wish I had done in my life. Some things I might still be able to do! What is your list?

--Become an astro physicist
--Travel into space
--Build a completely off the grid sustainable cabin, producing my own energy, catching and using my own water, using a compost toilet and growing my own food, trading for what I can't produce.
--Learn to fly a small plane. Buy my own small plane. Go everywhere.
--Learn to fly a glider.
--Fly a hang glider.
--Learn to platform dive.
--Live in a beach shack on a tropical island.
--Learn to surf.
--Travel the world.
--Go on snow camping snow shoe trips.
--Become comfortable with public speaking.
--Learn to dance the tango and rumba and salsa.
--Write songs.
--Visit the canyon country of Utah.
--Visit the Grand Canyon, Yosemite and Death Valley.
--Learn to sail.
--Learn to make fantastic french pastries.
--Learn how to con and ensnare some of the people who have seriously abused me.


Well, my supper is burning on the stove. Will work on the list more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...