Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shaggy Gets a Home




I was called this morning by a woman who adopted three cats from me about four years ago, including two of Cattyhop's siblings. Her roommate wanted to adopt a cat, she said, and could they come over.

These are great people and of course I wanted them to come over.

Shaggy just went home with his new owner! She couldn't decide between Dickens or Shaggy and finally settled on Shaggy, one of Sage's four boys.

Good luck, Shaggy!

In other news, Dex is still among the living and has been eating small amounts. I gave her over 500 cc of sub cu fluids yesterday and 200 so far today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...