Friday, July 23, 2010

Missing Kyron Horman Story is Getting Crazier

I cannot believe the twists and turns going on in the case of the missing little boy Kyron Horman, up in Portland. Now, the cops and FBI are searching homes of her friends. I remember when he first went missing, a friend defending Terri, the stepmom, on the news, without so much as a mention of Kyron and the horror of him being missing.

What in the world is going on here? What is the real story, I wonder. What really happened to Kyron and why? I hope the police sort it all out, but this is one strange story and everyone involved is looking real shady.

Why won't Dede Spicher, Terri Horman's friend, be honest with police? I guess she got a sudden call while on a landscaping job, the day Kyron disappeared, and left. The homeowner, who expected both workers for lunch, could then not get ahold of her and neither could her fellow worker. Not until 1:00 P.M., which is the time, according to commenters on news stories, the same time Kaine Horman said Terri came home the day of Kyron's disappearance. I am going to e-mail Poppa's pres, and see if she knows this Dede, because Poppa's pres does landscaping sometimes.

I know there are tons of people who do that kind of work, but can't hurt to try. What is it with landscapers? That man who killed his wife and kids in an Oregon coastal town, then threw them in the bay, then headed off to be a playboy in Mexico was a failed landscaper. I forget his name.

Call me a gossip hound. But this story is nuts and all the people involved seem nuts. You never want to think a family and extended family are that complicatedly crazy. But I bet every family if put under such a spotlight would come up similar, in twisted members and secrets and faults and all sorts of human frailties.

Well, the story has me on the edge of my seat, to see what might happen next. And wouldn't it be wonderful if Kyron Horman appeared, suddenly, alive and well, rescued from the twisted web of the adults in his life? Would that not be the ending everyone glued to this story would love?

Most missing kid cases don't end up so happily. Maybe this one will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...