Click the post title to go to a story about a Forest Grove puppy euthanized after contact with a rabid brown bat. Foxes too are getting rabies at higher rates in Oregon and even a goat tested positive.
Vaccinate those cats and dogs. Sick bats end up on the ground, where cats and dogs encounter them. This is a disease that can be contained through vaccination.
I am a Cat Woman. My self-appointed mission in life is to save the feline world! To accomplish this mission, I get cats fixed. Perhaps my mission might be slightly delusional. This blog is a mishmash of wishful thinking, rants, experiences as I remember them and of course, cat stories and cat photos. I have a nonprofit now, to help keep the cats here cared for and to fix community cats. Happy Cat Club formed in 2015. Currently, we are on a mission to fix 10,000 cats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to Tcha Timanwi
Marys Peak is sacred to the Kalapuya Indian tribe. The mountains real name is Tcha Timanwi. Oral history of the Kalapuya's refers to...
-
I went and saw my old friend--Waldo Lake. I can't be alone all the time, here in this house. I do love my cats. But getting out is a ...
-
Our weather is far from August normal lately. After the brief heat wave, it went to predicted extreme rain, which didn't happen, but mi...
-
Somehow, I made it out to the colony I was to trap by a little after 5:00 a.m. But I only caught one cat. After that, the rest vamoosed!...
No comments:
Post a Comment