Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photos of Seven Cats Fixed Today

I took up only seven of the 8 cats I trapped yesterday at the colony. The torti, who is in the bathroom with the kittens, will be fixed later. Todays fixes were five boys and two girls. After delivering them to the clinic, I drove to the rest area and slept until 1:00 p.m. when the clinic called to say they were done. I was exhasuted, you see. I could not sleep last night due to knee pain. I'm very tired right now and I"m going to bed.

Brown tabby male, fixed today.
Big Buff tabby male, fixed today.
Young vocal Flame Pt. male, fixed today.
Black male, fixed today.
Orange and white male, short hair, with URI and conjunctivitis, fixed today.DSH Black tux female, spayed today.
Short hair young Lynx Pt. Siamese female, spayed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...