Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Birds, One Day

The frig is coming tomorrow. The problem male, aggravating Sam into pee marking, is being neutered today!

I thought the big boy would be at least partially tame. But he isn't. And he is mad as hell, too. Maybe a good nights sleep, some water and food will help, as well as some catnip. Sam seems to know he's caught and now neutered. The usual drill. I think Sam wonders what took me so long this time, to notice he was getting harrassed and bent out of shape due to bullying.

I told Sam, "Sorry, buddy. My head was buried deep in the sand this time around. Sorry."

Toby is coming home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom Cats Still in Bloom and Seeding Kittens

 The little kitten was picked up by friend on Sunday.   He immediately adapted to his new home and people. Instantaneously in fact. This is ...