Monday, January 11, 2010

Six Cats Caught in Rural Philomath Colony

I went up probably too early to a Philomath colony, very rural, soggy slippery dirt road rural, to trap. They have an all black colony and lots of predators including cougars. I was just going to see if I could find the remote location, then go back later, but then I saw a couple of the cats and set a trap. Well, it was a long afternoon and I ended propped in my car reading a book, which was pleasant. I caught five by 5:30, filling all the traps I had brought. I came home, dorked around, went back, caught one more, and saw three others. I'll try for those some other time and get these six done. Caretakers are paying for the spays and neuters. That's how I spent most of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...