Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Go Mad as Hell Doctors!

Click post title to go to Gazette Times article on send off, this morning, of the Mad as Hell Doctors, on their cross country trek to WA D.C.. They are taking on the big wigs, the power players manipulating the health care reform discussion. David against Goliath. I love such courageous people putting it all on the line like they are.

Go MAD AS HELL DOCTORS! This Oregon cat trapper is with you. Courage and sacrifice are wonderful things! You are too cool! Makes me proud you are Oregonians!

Go! Go! Go!

I've been e-mailing the big network news, urging them to cover these doctors journey. I don't know if those big news places even read e-mail news tips sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...