Saturday, July 04, 2009

All Four Orange Boys Now Spoken For

All four orange boys are now spoken for. I am just awaiting the arrival of both adoptors. I got lucky. All four orange boys have gone to or are about to go to, great homes. Now, to place the tortis! Splat and Wonder are great kittens, athletic, loving and funny! I hope I can find them great homes also.

After the two orange boys leave, and both adoptors should arrive within the hour, I am closing down shop and going to one of the 4th of July celebrations, even though the thermometer is supposed to scorch out at about 100 degrees today.

I don't mind heat at all. I love it. In fact, I think sometimes I would have been very happy as a desert dweller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...