Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Pleasing Some of the Chronic Commenters. Cat Haters Letter in GT

Click post title to go to a letter written by a Philomath woman. Her letter is a response to one written by a Tim Sullivan of Corvallis, suggesting how wonderful it would be if the cougar roaming North Corvallis dined on house cats. He apparently dislikes cats very much.

The woman who retorted to the cat hater's letter, in above link, has received many comments. You can comment by creating an account, which is free, signing in and then leave a comment. Many of these folks are chronic commenters and most are not very nice about the comments.

I tried in vain to defend cats in the comment section but those folks who comment do not like me and have attacked me anytime I comment about anything. I think that is common, however. Most commenters on any site, these days, even on youtube, are mean spirited and leave nasty comments on the sites of strangers for no reason other than to take out their anger.

My brother and I talked about this phenom two days ago. Anyhow, there are a lot of cat haters out there. As I mentioned in the comments, most extreme cat haters are control freaks. It is true a good share of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...