Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Check out this Craigslist Ad. A Man Named Mike Trapping Cats on His Property

I don't know what this means, for the cats, it's kind of a very strange ad, in many ways. I left a message, offering to get them fixed, but I doubt I get a call back. Ad text below:

I have started trapping wild cats from my property and they all need good homes.

If you are interested in receiving a free mouser, (cat) please call , leave your phone number and first name only and you will be added to the list.
As soon as these cats are ready to be picked, up I will call you for directions to my house. If you are wanting to keep your name and phone private please let me know.
Message phone is

541.223.2574

Thanks

All of these cats are running wild and not real friendly to others, but will make nice outdoor cats. We have a no outdoor policy for animals and they all need better lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Peter Drawdown Video

  A video made about the Green Peter reservoir drawdown.  Will it help at all?   I don't know.