Thursday, June 19, 2008

Forgetmenot's Boys



These are the boys of the mother cat, the last cat unfixed at HTN, who I thought I got spayed, mid March, but then had kittens in late April. I couldn't believe it, but mistakes happen in our world, if you've noticed and that's just the way it is.

Maybe these four beautiful boys were supposed to be born. Maybe they'll change the world!

My car battery went dead tonight, while trapping out at Millersburg Country colony. The colony caretaker herself is extremely ill, came down with something suddenly, today around noon, violent vomiting and diarrhea. Wonder if she ate some of those bad tomatos. Her parents, who live up front in the house proper, have severe health issues and her mother had minor surgery today. So I figured I was up shit creek and would either have to spend the night in my car or walk the ten miles back to my place.

But, the teen in the camp trailer, also injured, was home and her car, barely running itself, at least has a great battery. So she got up, despite her recent shoulder injury at work, and jumped my car. I need a new battery, at the least. But the wierd thing is, all the dash lights were on and bright, so I am worried something else more serious may be going on. At least I got home. I didn't catch any cats, however.

1 comment:

  1. fast and easy way to rule out the battery. loosen the negative cable on your battery so you can pull it off without much trouble. leave it on the post. Start the car. go out and pull the negative cable off while the car is running. If the car dies, your alternator is probably toast (means the car has been running off the battery, not the alternator).

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...