Saturday, April 05, 2008

Millersburg C&G Overflow Cats

I caught four cats of ten to 15, although I saw only three others, besides one six week old gray and white kitten. I did catch both orange males, including the one in the first photo on upper left. I caught a black cat, the mother of the six week old kitten, and I caught a teen torti. The ones I saw I didn't bother to catch, but will, include the black and white, in two photos below, and the gray tabby on white, also in two photos below. I also saw a straight gray tabby.

They keep the cats as mousers/mouse deterrants, since they store grain in the barn for cattle feed. They used to have a mouse problem, but, no more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Trip to Lake?

 I went to the lake yesterday.  It was supposed to get up to near 80 by late afternoon.  I checked the reservoir level first, to make sure I...