Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bids Accepted. Any Dentists Out There. How Much to Pull a Number Two Upper Right Molar, Decayed Into the Nerve Pulp?

I can't take it anymore. Screw waiting on the insurance dentist. It's another month I'd be waiting. I have a credit card I will activate tomorrow. Or I will trade you my, well I don't have anything worth trading. I'll trap any cats and get them fixed that you or your relative or distant relative or friends or relatives of friends feed in trade for getting this extremely painful tooth yanked out. Oh my gosh I want it gone.

4 comments:

  1. i wish i had a lead for you.

    i know the pain you're in and it is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhhh. It's better today however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had an abcessed tooth late last summer, at the end of August. The result of a filling coming out at some point that was forgotten until I woke up with a golfball embedded in my face. Hope you can get yours taken care of soon. The only thing about an achy tooth is that you'll lose a little weight because you can't eat anything. lol !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bad tooth diet! So far, tain't working. I ice the right side of my face until I can't even feel it's there anymore. Then I eat. Boy. No hope for me.

    ReplyDelete

The Blues

 The blues have taken hold.  The weather turned to crap after two decent days.  Well only one of those days turned out warm, without the win...