Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gained Weight Since Moving to Albany

No easy or attractive way to exercise here is the main problem. I can't figure out anything to do for exercise here, except jump up and down in the living room, which I do sometimes.

I don't bike anymore here, after two near death experiences with pickups.

I don't walk here because I've never liked walking along sidewalks on busy streets for exercise. Not pleasant.

I don't swim because I have a chlorine intolerance problem. I love to swim, but I have to limit it to lakes and rivers in the summer.

When I'm in Corvallis, to trap, I do usually plan it so I can take a walk, usually at Bald Hill, but sometimes at Willamette Park or Chip Ross. But I don't get to Corvallis much anymore, due to gas prices and the time involved in driving both ways.

But I have to figure out something. I've never been one for those exercise classes. I hate them in fact. I tried going three times, when in Corvallis, at the Benton Center, but I hate them with a passion.

I have to figure out something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...