Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snowman Gets His Home

Snowman got a home today with a Springfield couple. They had come by to see him last week, before departing on a week long vacation on the coast. Of course they fell in love with him, at first sight. He is just a big lovable guy that nobody couldn't love. Today, with their vacation over, they stopped by and took him home.

They had asked he be tested for FIV/Felk. So last week, I had him tested. He was negative. I knew he would be. The couple checked in during the week, to ask how the test came out and told me they were having an absolute blast on their coast vacation, hunting agates and petrified wood.

Today, looking happy and rested, they came to take Snowman home. They're a wonderful couple and I know they're going to give him a great home. Good luck, big guy. I am very happy for him.

Well, there has been another bizarre mass shooting. I don't understand why individuals take their personal rage out on strangers. Unbelievable. I guess they found a ton of cold meds in his hotel room. Maybe he was one of those cold med addicts. I think Elvis was allegedly addicted to decongestants and died as a result. I have known a lot of decongestant/cold pill addicts. If you take enough, it's like speed and causes freakazoid behavior, euphoria, hallucinations, irritibility and sleep loss.

It's a tragedy so many young people are killed or injured by freaks with guns, likely targeted simply because a freak wanting to inflict mass casualities knows school classrooms will provide lots of potential victims.

There were either five or seven school shootings just last week alone here in America. That's sick.

Some guy in Portland just got taken into custody for making remarks on his Myspace page about wanting to kill students at his college campus. He was taken to Portland Adventist psyche ward for a mental evaluation.

That's like the sickos' evaluating the allegedly sick.

Here's why I say that: I was beaten severely at Portland Adventist on their psyche ward by staff in 1998 just before Christmas, then discharged into a snow and ice storm, 12 degrees out, at night, without shoes, coat or transportation. A neck disk was ruptured into my spinal cord, in this beating inflicted on me at Portland Adventist by staff on their psyche ward. I had surgery to repair damage done and now have a metal plate in my neck. I am often still in pain from the beating. So, it's a little ironic that the public would take any comfort in someone getting useful treatment in today's brutal psychiatric system, especially at Portland Adventist.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and Snowman! Thank you for posting every day. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Snowman got a good home. He' is pretty white cat.

    ReplyDelete

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...