Friday, December 28, 2007

Ozzy Needs a Home

Ozzy, a neutered male kitten from Hate Thy Neighbor. He'd had a severe cold, and the old man caretaker had been attempting to care for him in his garage, but it was cold and he wasn't getting over it. A couple days here, worming, defleaing, and Ozzy is doing great, and pretty much over his cold already.

Ozzy originates from across the street, where several of the other cats started out, too. All the cats from across the street are now fixed, except one of Ozzy's sisters, who scratched the man who lives across the street when he was trying to put her in a carrier so I could get her fixed, then ran off. Ozzy has a right eartip. He, a brother and a sister were fixed at the October 29 FCCO clinic in Philomath. I'll get to the last sister very soon again, however.

Their black tux mother, barely more than a kitten herself, was exceedingly pregnant when I trapped her, one of the first five I trapped at that colony. I targeted her because she was pregnant and way too young to be a mother AGAIN.
Ozzy is extremely loving and sure wants a home. It's good some of these kittens and cats are getting out of that situation and into homes. Elmo also is from HTN and needs a home, as does Brambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...