Monday, November 26, 2007

Slophouse Cat Photos. The Four I Caught.

Yesterday, I trapped the first four of about a dozen cats living under an abandoned broken down old house near the HTN colony. Currently, they are set up in cages in my bedroom, because I can't get them fixed tomorrow. Tomorrow I am getting Homeless Richard cats fixed. Of the four, three are adults--a brown tabby short hair, a brown tabby tux long hair and a black and white medium hair. Then there's the kitten--a sweet little black and white long hair with a little black mustache. She began purring about two seconds after I pulled her out of the trap tonight. I vaccinated her, treated all four with donated Revolution (thank you Ann), and also gave her droncit for tapeworms. She is all cozied into a blanket now, and going to sleep. One of the neighbors on that street is going to foster her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...