Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mention in the DH

I love it when my name comes up in the DH, even when someone is complaining about me in their online comment section. I think it's probably my stalker or one of our lovely elected local government politicians. Or god knows who. Someone with issues, that's for sure. It may be a man, however, because this person attacks in online comments, a lot of woman. That's usually but not necessarily, a control type man. You never know.

This person CL I believe has written letters to the editor about how much she or he hates cats. If my memory serves me correctly, in one letter, this person identified himself as somehow connected to law enforcement or formerly connected to law enforcement. I could be remembering that wrong.

Well anyhow. I don't think it is ethical of the DH to allow someone to liable someone else by name in their online comments when they do not give their name, nor a factual basis for their statements.

That the DH allows such comments from registered users, attacking people by name without factual basis, states quite a bit about their ethical character.

Isn't it funny, how chickenshit some people are, that they will put down another person by name, but not use their own. There's a word for such people. Cowards!

1 comment:

  1. Eh, most men who run around bashing women are usually cowards.

    ReplyDelete

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...