Monday, November 12, 2007

Good News

There must be good news out there. I get depressed hearing of all the catastrophes, violence, crime and hate. Works on my brain. Atlanta water crisis. Russian oil spill. San Fransisco Bay oil spill. Wars. Flooding. People starving. Violence. School shootings. Murders. Child molestation. Rapes. Poverty. Homelessness.

At least I caught that calico out there. That's a good thing. There's that at least. I know it's tiny in comparison to all these massive world problems. But at least there's that one tiny little good thing to think about. I'll try to focus on that. It's all I can think of that I can do in this world. Is help the cats. Maybe other people are good at solving something else. Bigger things.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you dare underestimate the impact that you have on our enviroment because of what you do every single day! While others sit on their couches and do nothing, you are out there making a difference...and I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meggie. Seems like a world full of extreme strife and problems. I suppose that is one reason I felt it of extreme importance to save that calico. Her struggle was in plain sight. If she could be passed by so many everyday who are so busy, seemed like some sort of omen for our future. So I became obsessed with saving her, like saving her might save the world. Maybe I don't get out enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero jody. i'm so happy i found your blog about a year ago! wow i can't believe time has gone by so fast.

    ReplyDelete

The Blues

 The blues have taken hold.  The weather turned to crap after two decent days.  Well only one of those days turned out warm, without the win...