Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Cat Roundup

The cat roundup has been wildly successful! So far, I have ten from the Corvallis colony. I have three of the four Talbot Troops colony. I have five tame kittens lined up from the BS colony and four more from the BS overflow colony. I have three kittens contained from the Hate Thy Neighbor colony. How many is that? That's 25. OK.

Four of the cats I have, three from the Corvallis colony and the mother cat from Talbot Troops could be done at Countryside, opening up four more kitten spots for tomorrow's fixing haul! Yahoo!

So I'm still going after the 34th street kittens and if I catch their mother, she will be number five for Thursday to be fixed at my vet.

There's a whole lot of fixing going on!

Are you on board the spay/neuter train?

3 comments:

  1. round em up and move em out!

    you co girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowgirl up! Or....Catgirl up, rather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go, girl! you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Rain and A Fire in Lebanon

 Rain is back.   At least it came back off and on today, although it wasn't supposed to.   Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, albeit quite...