Monday, September 24, 2007

Five Cats Being Fixed Today

Five cats are up being fixed today, but the owner of two females took them in herself. I just ran into this woman last night who was looking for a place to get her cats fixed and told her about the Jefferson clinic. So took hers up this morning. The three I took in: two more adult females from the Corvallis colony. I started a little too late there last night, after the two males. Only one showed up, howevere, and late. I was startled to see yet another all black adult female, without an eartip--the third, so I trapped her. Then I trapped the medium hair black female too and called it a night. I've trapped 11 cats there now. Of the 11, 9 have been females. I think I'm down to just the two males, in the adult population now. But there are a host of kittens still to get rounded up and fixed.

The third cat is the second of three fed by neighbors up in N. Albany. They're half tame and apparently were either abandoned by someone who moved or dumped. The caretakers pay full cost of the fixing and shots for these cats.
N. Albany kitty.
Another female from the Corvallis colony.
The third black female I've trapped at the Corvallis colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...