Thursday, November 09, 2006


Photo is of a tame male, abandoned at the Albany complex. I had been attempting to track down any possible owners of a black unfixed male when I ran into this male. He ran behind one of the units at the complex. I went around and knocked on the door. A man answered and said the cat is a stray and they he sometimes feeds him. I asked if I could get him neutered and he said "great". So I went ot my car to get a trap. I didn't have a carrier along. When I went to the back of the unit, where the cat had been, he was not there. A younger very big man, who apparently also lives in that unit, was out back. He wasn't nice to me. He said he hated cats and they don't feed that stray and why would they, he said. So I left without saying a word and wandered the complex, looking for the male. I found him outside another tenant's place, a tenant I'd gotten six cats fixed for so far. She feeds the strays. There was the male, looking for something to eat. I put him in the trap. He's very sweet. I'll try to find him at least a temp fosterer really quick. He's being neutered today along with five others from the complex. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...