Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Old Hippy Pays Me Back

The old hippy formerly of the Cheshire cat colony, for whom I trapped originally 27 cats and relocated and found homes for all but six, gave me a donation today. Yahoo! He'd always said if he got some money he'd try to pay me back for all the work, time, and money I spent helping him. I will never get it all back, but for him to pay me back some now, is incredibly wonderful. He doesn't have much of anything as far as material possessions or money. I asked him if I could hug him, and he said "Well, ok but I'll be embarrassed." Then I hugged the shit out of him.

I ran into someone else I trapped cats for once in Philomath and he asked what I'd been up to. So I told him and he donated a few bucks. Yipee!!! Thank you Coby.

So, this has made me feel more confident that I will survive this month. It's not much I have in hand, but it's better than nothing, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...