Tuesday, June 20, 2006

6 More Corvallis Homeless Camp Cats Caught and Infected Finger

I caught six more Corvallis homeless camp cats who will be fixed tomorrow courtesy of POPPA Inc. (donation button for this wonderful nonprofit on left). I believe I have places for all six to go once fixed.

I also was up half of last night when the finger I smashed in the car door ten days ago or so, ballooned up and became intensely painful. I finally went to the doctor, who said I am losing my fingernail and infection got into and under the loose nail. He lanced the worst red bubbled part but only blood came out. I have to take antibiotics and keep my finger wrapped and he says this might be a long process. Fingernails take a long time to grow back.

Also, now I can't type very well.

I also have been doing massive heavy duty yardwork for my landlady for money off rent. Its extremely physical and a bit painful but I'm surviving it.

Also, a homeless camper I don't know from Albany left a message wanting me to find them an attorney, over the camp eviction next week. I don't think that is going to stop anything because they have no legal basis for a lawsuit. They believe they own the land under squatters rights. The camp has been in existence 40 years but I don't think any of them have lived there that long.

I'm very tired out and going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...