Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Three Cats Fixed Tuesday

This is the Lebanon male fixed Tuesday. He is feral.
Owned and tame, a Geary street brother and sister were fixed also on Tuesday. This is the female. She had a first litter and abandoned them all immediately. Four of the five kittens died. The female cats' owner is bottle feeding her one survivor, now three weeks old. I have run into a lot of Bad First Time Moms this year!
This is the brother of Bad Mom from Geary Street and likely the father of the kittens she let die, which is kind of scuzzy in itself.
I trapped this cat at the grange in the night, prior to the NS clinic today, but I think he might be owned, and one I actually helped get fixed last summer. I think he will be claimed at clinic time, by the grange managers. They hadn't seen him in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...