Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photos of Clinic Cats

Sheep barn tabby female, recovering Sunday, after surgery at the FCCO clinic. 84 cats were fixed. She was one of three females trapped at the sheep barns for fixing.
Gray and white dairy barns female, one of 8 trapped there and fixed Sunday.
This orange female from the dairy barns was completely tamed and I guess dumped there by someone, producing offspring that weren't so tame. Anyhow, they are all fixed there now.
This is the Albany stray Lynx Point Siamese a woman has been feeding. He was fixed Sunday at the clinic. The woman has now located his brother, fed on another porch, a stray since he was a kitten. We're going to try to get him fixed. He looks the same as his brother, a Lynx Point, too, I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog in the Road

 I went to get groceries yesterday morning fairly early. I was expecting visitors, brief ones, pop in and out, so I wanted to get done with ...