Thursday, March 19, 2009

Candy Now




Look how good Candy is doing in her new home. Her people sent me pictures tonight. Candy was one of the strays taken in by the old woman in Columbus Greens trailer park, who died a couple weeks after she took Candy and the torti kitten into her trailer, as house cats, after I got 16 cats she fed fixed. Tweetie and Button are still here of the 12 I took in after that kind old woman died.

Candy got a great home. The couple have two other cats and they report she is best friends with them. Always makes me feel very good when adoptors send pictures to let me know how the cat or cats are doing after adoption. Candy has been in this home for quite some time now. I'm so happy for her. She got great people!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Candy...she looks oh so content and happy in her forever home...i love families like that who take these kittens and cats and give them lifetime love and care - who know the rewards of having a well loved cat!!

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...