Saturday, February 21, 2009

Want a Free Aligator?

There's one up for grabs in Lebanon. Three feet long. Free! Ad was on Craigslist Corvallis/Albany pets.




Free aligator to good home (Lebanon)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-02-21, 12:58AM PST

I have an american aligator. He is about 3 foot long. I'm moving into a duplex and landlord will not allow.
the aligator is free to good home. That being said, you have to have some experiance with reptiles.
The incloser is not included. But we might be able to work out a deal. Please feel free to call me.Must be at least 18 years of age.

2 comments:

  1. does it come with its own bathtub??? will it catch mice? Someone once told me alligators grow as long as their encloser - their container, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually had a photo of his aligator with the post and it was in a bathtub and already as long as the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...