Saturday, August 08, 2026

Testing Out My Knee

 No I didn't want to drive up to Waldo Lake today.  What a misery, eh?  But I was forced to do it anyway, to test out my knee.  

Just kidding around.

I couldn't wait to go!

I meant to leave at 9:00 but didn't leave until 11:00.

No smoke up there today.  I'd checked before I went so I knew it was clear.

I had a wondrous day there.   Lots and lots of other people were there too, enjoying the beautiful weather and lake.

A young adult man helped me blow up my kayak board.   I'd gone over and asked if they had a pump I could borrow, when I realized a crucial washer was missing on mine.  He came over and pumped it up for me!  

I went down to the south end and beached the board and went swimming.   Then I got back on the kayak board and headed across the lake to the west side where I was enamored with the beautiful purple flowers growing amidst the burned out trees.   




Skies were so clear!   That's Charity, the south Sister and off to the right--Broken Top, down to the north and east of me.  



Water crystal clear and enticing as ever




No knee pain whatsoever on the drive up or back.   But I think I need to test it again, you know, to be sure.  

6 comments:

  1. Happy to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery is just so good and I can imagine how relaxing it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you absolutely should test that knee again. Soon. Looks like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing now the smoke effects all of us now. It has away of getting in the way of our plans. So glad you got out.

    ReplyDelete

Testing Out My Knee

 No I didn't want to drive up to Waldo Lake today.  What a misery, eh?  But I was forced to do it anyway, to test out my knee.   Just ki...