I made the video above from a few I took while at Mckercher. I had my phone in the dry pouch, that is clear but was worried it would get wet anyhow. It didn't. Video has add on sound, courtesy of Imovie, an app standard on the phone.
I need to mow my weedy lawn today, to keep neighbors happy, so I'm already doing about anything I can to put it off. Like scrolling funny facebook reels. I don't like yardwork.
 |
| Otto |
 |
| Jenny |
I don't know about how the wildfires are in Oregon right now because I really don't watch news.
No smoke currently in the valley. That's a good thing.
I'm about to finish another book, the fifth in the Louise Penny Chief Inspector Armand Gamanche series. I like the series. The characters are deeply developed and so interesting. Always Gamache is called back to the seemingly idyllic village of Three Pines, where everything about the village seems wholesome. Except the murder rate.
Oh I better finish the book now, so I can start another. Couldn't the lawn wait, another day? Or two?
Is there someone you could trade chores with? Someone who would be willing to do your yardwork in exchange for something you wouldn't mind doing for them? Because, I hear you about not wanting to do something.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to find someone just like that!
DeleteNo smoke is a very good thing. Gorgeous cat.
ReplyDeleteNo smoke is GREAT!!!! I love my cats so much. They're all beautiful to me.
DeleteOnly the dandelions are growing--- let the bees have their time.
ReplyDeleteIn the back, the dandelions flourish. Out front, I have some neighbors, well one, who is very complainy, shall we put it.
DeleteThe video is well done and soothing. I especially liked the music you paired with the water.
ReplyDeleteThank you L and L.
Delete