Friday, June 05, 2020

The 8 Cats Fixed Today

My usual photo post giving record of the cats fixed.

I also returned Moonshine today, the orange tabby boy from the homeless camp, who was fixed yesterday.

So...only 1 boy of the 8 today.  The rest were all girls and all postpartum.   I doubt all the kittens will be found before they're too old and too wild to get out of there.  But doing my best.

Cinnamon, a beautiful long hair torbi

Parsley, an older muted calico

Pepper, another brown tabby girl, like Sandy, from same place, last week

Rosemary, yet another muted calico

Sage, a young buff tabby girl

Spotify, a white and orange girl

Thyme, a muted torti

Lastly, we have our only boy---Simon.
Another cat round up and over and done with.  Tomorrow they go home.

6 comments:

  1. Eight lives immeasurably improved. Though Simon might not think so at the moment.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah right now they just want to go home and be rid of me from their lives!

      Delete
  2. They may be mad at you, but they'll thank you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank me like with a Hallmark card? Or better yet, good cold cash? haha.

      Delete
  3. Aww, I like Parsley the best! Her expression is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is a sweetie and the matriarch of all the others.

      Delete

Sunday

 Sunday I was so slow getting going after the late night Saturday. But after cleaning litterboxes, giving KMR to kittens, feeding the ferals...