Saturday, November 09, 2019

Charlie Update

Look at Charlie, at Kate's new place, fire and all.  LOVE IT!

He looks the epitome of total contentment.



I love this photo.  She just moved into her own house with the boys. 

Jetson, the little black teen from the Lebanon colony, is also doing well at his new home with Dee and Paul and their older cat.   He finally started playing.  I'd not been able to interest him in playing when he was here, in my bathroom for a week, before he went to my friends.   He just wanted held. 


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, nothing like a contented cat. I'm so happy that Charlie and Jetson are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! ~hugs~ Also, it seems we have similar tastes in soup. :) I make both of those on occasion, and much the same way. Yum. The neighborhood kitty was sure lucky to pick the correct car! Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Beach

 My Lebanon friend who gets so carsick, said she was going to the coast yesterday, did I want to go too. Of course I did.  She has to drive ...