Saturday, September 28, 2013

Windy Rainy Oregon



Been a bit windy and rainy here this afternoon.   The storm was predicted.  Another is to move in tomorrow.  This is so wrong.  September is supposed to be warm and sunny with bright crisp nights where the stars stand out and the air feels electric.

But no.

Not this year.

This year we get deluged with early onslaughts, a dismal forecast for the future of the next nine months of our soggy gray moldy Oregon lives.

Stock up on batteries, liquor and books, Oregonians.  Winter is here.

This afternoon, a large branch was torn from my maple by the wind.  It crunched the top of one side of the cat yard, but otherwise, did no damage.  I was lucky.  My car could have been parked out there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FCCO Trip on Half Decent Day

 Yesterday, early morning, I headed to FCCO with ten cats from the Scravel colony.   I don't get any records with the FCCO.  They are se...