Leave Clint Eastwood alone. Please! I don't watch Republican speeches, gives me PTSD, flashbacks, nightmares, of a childhood filled with sadness, a father who couldn't keep his hands off me, paired eternally in my mind with his right wing rants. So I don't watch Republican speeches and I don't vote for Republicans, as a promise, as an adult, to a little child, me, to never be anything like him. But this morning, the news was full of stories and mockery of the Eastwood speech at the RNC.
Mocking Clint Eastwood is not acceptable. I love his movies. Not the early ones, not the "I'm a bad dude" ones, the later ones--The Unforgiven, Gran Torino, and Million Dollar Baby.
He's an icon. So what if he blew a stupid speech at a gathering of politico groupees. Who the hell cares?
I don't.
Leave him alone. He's made some great movies. I love the guy.
I am a Cat Woman. My self-appointed mission in life is to save the feline world! To accomplish this mission, I get cats fixed. Perhaps my mission might be slightly delusional. This blog is a mishmash of wishful thinking, rants, experiences as I remember them and of course, cat stories and cat photos. I have a nonprofit now, to help keep the cats here cared for and to fix community cats. Happy Cat Club formed in 2015. Currently, we are on a mission to fix 10,000 cats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to Tcha Timanwi
Marys Peak is sacred to the Kalapuya Indian tribe. The mountains real name is Tcha Timanwi. Oral history of the Kalapuya's refers to...
-
I went and saw my old friend--Waldo Lake. I can't be alone all the time, here in this house. I do love my cats. But getting out is a ...
-
Our weather is far from August normal lately. After the brief heat wave, it went to predicted extreme rain, which didn't happen, but mi...
-
Somehow, I made it out to the colony I was to trap by a little after 5:00 a.m. But I only caught one cat. After that, the rest vamoosed!...
No comments:
Post a Comment