Sunday, October 16, 2011

Drinkwell Fountain, My Version




I made my cats a drinking fountain.

Yes, that is a PVC plumbing joint, at the top. The water tank is a mixing bowl from the dollar store. The pump I got at Goodwill for $2. It's a submersible aquarium pump. My filter, it's a scratchy pad, made for scrubbing pans, wrapping loosely around the pump. I figure that will catch hair and other stuff that might clog the pump intake. I weighted the candle holder the pvc is zip tied to, with some upside down little dishes.

Drink well, my dearies. I never promised you a rose garden.

But you got yourselves, my kitties, a drinking fountain!

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...