Monday, September 12, 2011

Down on People

Buffy, mirroring my mood!

I'm currently in a down on people spell.

I suppose the bottle babe thing sent me into this. Two people took bottle babes. One won't return calls and has my carrier, heating frisbee and shaker bottle. Bet I never see those things again, since it's already been ten days.

I gave the other woman who took bottle babes $50 to take them to a vet and made the appointment. She never went to that appointment.

I have good reason to be currently way down on people.

I hope the Albany people who borrowed my traps, cage covers and carrier get those items back to me today, as they promised. Or I might go really really way down on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Up

Today is cat round up for tomorrow's five spots.  Two more came up from the vet student in Harrisburg late this morning.  Over 60 fixed ...