Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Teen and Big O


This is the teenager who was pregnant and roaming an Albany business unwanted. I couldn't return her, which is bad, because I have too many here now waiting for homes.

This is the Big Orange Male, not quite neutered, whom that crazy mean lady trapped and wanted killed, at Heatherdale. I believe she set that trap and didn't check it and I bet he was in there more than one night. I just believe he was. His face is beat up by the trap. The food dish she had in for bait was flipped over. The trap was not covered. Some people should never touch a trap in a million zillion years. She is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ten Extras

 I have ten extra cats in my garage. Nine are in traps, just brought over from the Scravel colony.    They are almost all orange tabbies, wi...